Enter the css of a previously generated css button and our engine will assign all the options automatically.
Any code you write in here will over-ride the generated code.
Dec 17, 2020
- Resolved issue with import not working when rgba values were used in colors.
Oct 5, 2020
- All inputs that use numbers are now set with the number type, meaning all number inputs now have up and down arrows. The changes will reflect on the related slider in realtime.
- No more invalid characters in generated css. A lot of people were reporting their css validators throwing errors. This was due to our code injecting the wrong kind of spacing.
- All zero values no longer include 'px' where applicable.
- All generated CSS should now be valid on css lint validators.